Access the high-performance feel of carbon rim technology with the Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelset.
The new Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc feature the same rims as the pro-level "SL" model, which means full carbon construction and Mavic’s UST Road Tubeless technology. The 21mm internal width is optimized for 28mm tyres to deliver a smooth, efficient ride on a variety of road surfaces.
The rims feature a 32mm tall, aero optimized shape that's made possible by disc brake innovations and the lack of a brake track. And with Mavic’s Road Tubeless system, you can run lower tyre pressure for improved rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and a reduced risk of pinch flats. The system is easy to set up and use, and the rims and tyres are optimized as a system, with seamless integration and performance.
If your typical rides include a little of everything—tough climbs, technical cornering and descents—the Ksyrium Pro Carbon Disc is a fast, easy way to supercharge your road bike.
Accelerate faster and reach higher speeds!
Climb faster with less effort, greater efficiency!
Less rolling resistance, smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures!
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c)
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC ROAD
- Height: 32mm
- Material: 3K carbon fibres
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide