The Mavic Askium Elite UST Wheelset brings all the benefits of Mavic’s Road Tubeless technology to aspiring road riders looking to improve their performance.
The UST rim is welded, which improves strength and braking efficiency, and is 19mm wide for a smooth ride quality. Straight-pull bladed spokes maximize stiffness and strength, and the hubs are built with our QRM bearings and axle system for long-lasting durability.
The wheels are paired with Mavic's 25mm Yksion Elite UST tyres, which offer the right balance of low rolling resistance and all-round grip that’s perfect for long rides in variable weather and road conditions. Road Tubeless technology allows you to run lower tire pressure for a smooth ride and a reduced risk of flats.
It's the perfect wheelset for logging lots of training miles on challenging roads!
High rolling efficiency and reduced risk of flats!
Dynamic ride quality at a great value!
Reliable performance for all-season training!
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 25mm
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (L30871200)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (L30871100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases