The Mavic Askium Elite UST 6B Disc Wheelset delivers all the benefits of Mavic’s Road Tubeless technology to riders who favour the power and versatility of disc brakes.
The Road Tubeless technology allows you to run lower tyre pressure for a smooth ride and a reduced risk of flats.
The UST rim is welded, which improves strength and durability, and it’s 19mm wide for a smooth ride quality. Straight-pull bladed spokes improve stiffness and strength, and the hubs are built with QRM bearings and an axle system for added durability.
The wheels are paired with Mavic’s 25mm Yksion Elite UST tyres, which offer the right balance of low rolling resistance and grip in variable weather and road conditions.
With the added braking power and reliability of disc brakes, the Mavic Askium Elite UST Centre lock Disc Wheelset is the perfect wheelset for long training miles, rain or shine!
High rolling efficiency and reduced risk of flats!
Dynamic ride quality at a great value!
Reliable performance for all-season training!
6 bolt version
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c)
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide