The Mavic Ksyrium UST Front Wheel incorporates Mavic’s UST Road Tubeless technology ensuring the Ksyrium wheel series continues to offer a smart way to upgrade.
For a reasonable price, you get all the performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
Mavic's UST rims and tyres make it simple to change tyres, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tyres (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (L30871200)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (L30871100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI