Clement X'Plor MSO Folding Tyre (60TPI) - 700 x 40c
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Clement X’Plor MSO is an adventure tiredesigned for mixed conditions. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement. The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, and touring rig. It comes in three sizes: 700 x 32mm, 700 x 36 mm and 700 x 40mm.
The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys.
Clement’s X’Plor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail. Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring to gravel racing to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- Size: 700 x 32 mm, 700 x 36 mm and 700 x 40 mm
- Tread: Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs.
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption.
- Casing: 60tpi or 120tpi versions available.
- Details: Clincher, folding bead, (or tubeless ready) color black
|Size||700 x 40c|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Size||700 x 40c|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.