Oakley Radar EV Path Retina Burn Sunglasses - Prizm/Neon
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, The Oakley Radar EV Path Retina Burn Sunglasses takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Primary Colour||Neon Yellow|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.