4iiii PRECISION Left Crank Power Meter - Ultegra 6800
Whether you’re a pro or simply training hard, the 4iiii PRECISION Left Crank Power Meter delivers industry-leading accuracy, highly dependable cadence data, 3D powermeter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain on your crank arm. Designed to be durable and lightweight, compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth head units, PRECISION helps you train harder and smarter.
PRECISION Ride Ready comes installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech ii interface.
NOTE: check your frame clearance before ordering by downloading and printing the compatibility guide:
Letter size paper (pdf) | A4 size paper (pdf)
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Weight: 9 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type of Bolt||No|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.
- SKS Bluemels Olympic Racer Mudguard Set - 700 x 35mmAs low as £21.99
- 4iiii PRECISION Left Crank Power Meter - Ultegra 6800As low as £299.97
- Oxford Bright Tape 4.5m£3.99