ActiVeman Energy Charge Orange 400g
Turn up the intensity of your workouts with the ultimate low sugar, high performance pre workout energy drink. Energy Charge is scientifically formulated to give you fast and sustained energy release from simple and complex carbohydrates, including agave – nature’s lowest GI sugar – and long-chain maltodextrin. To put more horsepower under the hood, Energy Charge contains a host of micronutrients in a patented blend, including creatine, AAKG, B-vitamins, zinc and green coffee.
Numerous scientific studies have shown that each ingredient in Energy Charge is highly effective on its own. But when put together into one supplement, in the exact quantities we’ve used, you get a super charged performance enhancer unlike any other.
Developed with James Cracknell, the double gold Olympic medalist, Energy Charge is designed for endurance athletes, especially men, who want to power up their training and racing, by delaying fatigue, boosting energy levels and improving muscle function.
- Award winning pre-workout
- Explosive, energy-boosting pre-workout for triathletes, gym goers, and athletes from all disciplines
- Blend of Agave, fructose and maltodextrin to provide immediate and sustained energy
- AAKG to increase nitric oxide levels to improve muscle protein synthesis allowing you to train harder and gain strength
- Contains creatine for explosive energy and muscle recovery
- D-Aspartic Acid is a natural ingredient which is particularly good for men over 30 as it assists in boosting testosterone levels which helps with energy levels
- Copper for healthy metabolism and immune system
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.