Garmin Edge 130 Heart Rate Bundle
Get instant data and automatic street cred with the rugged and compact Garmin Edge 130 Heart Rate Bundle. This easy-to-use GPS cycling computer shows how far, how fast, how hard, how high and how to get back home. You won’t get glare, thanks to its crisp 1.8” display.
Whether you’re hitting the trails or pavement, Edge 130 helps you find your way with downloadable routes and turn prompts. Download data fields from the Connect IQ app, get smart notifications and see your stats right on the display. Edge 130 works with the LiveTrack feature, which lets you share your location with friends and family. Get additional cycling awareness features when paired with Garmin Varia bike lights and rearview radar. With up to 15 hours of battery life, this little powerhouse can outlast your longest rides.
- Simplified, compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with rugged design and 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Navigation features include turn prompts and a breadcrumb map that shows where you’ve ridden, where to ride next and even shows how to get back to start
- Download on and off-road courses featuring popularity routing from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect online community
- Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more, plus LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- To compete and compare, race against Garmin or Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Compatible with Vector™ power meters so you can monitor your performance
Battery life: up to 15 hours
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.