Abus Viantor Road Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Let yourself be convinced by a high-quality and safe helmet, which has the advantages of a professional race helmet.
For maximum safety, the Abus Viantor Road Helmet has the ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS. It provides maximum protection while ensuring optimal ventilation and extreme comfort. The ActiCage allows for large ventilation openings without compromising on the helmet’s safety.
Due to its ponytail compatibility, the Viantor from ABUS is the first choice for riders with long hair.
- Multi Shell In-Mold for durable bonding of multi-part outer shell and shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 4 air inlets and 14 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
|Abus Helmets||Head Circumfrence(cm)|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|