Adie Bike Stabilisers - 12-20"
AIDE 12-20" STABILISERS 2009
The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit children's bikes with wheel sizes between 12-20" and are simple to take on and off. Using the adjustment system is easy and will ensure the stabilisers sit just right on your child's bike. They'll be free to learn to ride safely and securely until they're ready for two wheels.
- Fitting instructions included
- The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit kids bike wheel sizes between 12-20"
- Can be easily removed when your child has learnt to ride
- The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit on the rear wheel axels outside the frame for maximum security and adjustability
- In the event that your child's bike does not have sufficiently long enough wheel axles to fit the stabilizers, we offer a selection of axle extenders (574863) and (574889)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.