Adie Bike Stabilisers - 12-20"
AIDE 12-20" STABILISERS 2009
The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit children's bikes with wheel sizes between 12-20" and are simple to take on and off. Using the adjustment system is easy and will ensure the stabilisers sit just right on your child's bike. They'll be free to learn to ride safely and securely until they're ready for two wheels.
- Fitting instructions included
- The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit kids bike wheel sizes between 12-20"
- Can be easily removed when your child has learnt to ride
- The Aide Bike Stabilisers fit on the rear wheel axels outside the frame for maximum security and adjustability
- In the event that your child's bike does not have sufficiently long enough wheel axles to fit the stabilizers, we offer a selection of axle extenders (574863) and (574889)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.