Alpina Fedaia Bike Helmet
In stock: Dispatched in 4 working days
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Alpina Fedaia Bike Helmet is a challenge for racing cyclists that has everything in store: steep ramps, serpentines, fast descents, technically demanding turns and a flat plateau.
The Fedaia is a great all-rounder that specialises in cool ventilation, aerodynamics, comfort and protection.
Resistant polycarbonate layers are processed using inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with Hi-EPS, responsible for creating a lightweight and highly resilient shell.
The Run System Classic allows the rider to adjust to their desired size.
This sleek helmet comes with many other features including an integrated fly net, Ergomatic chin lock and Multi-Fit light.
- Ceramic Shell
- Ergomatic- easy to operate belt buckle with twist proof, multistage automatic lock
- Y-Clip adjustable straps by the ears
- Hi-EPS for optimum impact absorption
- Inmold production
- Lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Strategically arranged airflow venting
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Run System Classic – ensures optimal adjustment
|Alpina Helmets||Head Size (cm)|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|