Altura Dry Elite Cycling Socks SS17
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Made with technical fabrics and an ergonomic left/right specific fit, the Altura Dry Elite cycling socks will give you improved riding performance in warm weather.
Altura ErgoFit™ 3D patterning delivers an anatomically correct foot bed for a foot specific performance fit and improved comfort as you pedal. The fabric features Altura Dry™ technology which wicks moisture away from the skin to keep your feet cool and dry on warm rides.
- Altura Dry™ technology is engineered to move excess moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Altura ErgoFit™ 3D patterning engineered for a more comfortable riding position
- Altura body mapping construction for improved air flow
- Anatomically correct foot beds for foot specific performance fit
- Dual heel and sole construction for increased comfort
- Size: S (4-6), M (7-9), L (10-12)
- Colour: White, Black, Hi Viz Yellow
- Wicking: Engineered fabrics for improved moisture management
- Breathability: Allows excess body heat to escape from inside the garment
- Stretch: Dry Elite socks constructed in a way that offers enhanced stretch capabilities
- Altura Dry Technology: Altura Dry products are engineered to move excess moisture away from the skin, to maintain core thermoregulation, keeping you dry and comfortable during activity
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.