Assos iJ.Intermediate S7 Men's Jacket
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Assos iJ.intermediate S7 Jacket The next generation, successor to the legendary intermediate Evo long-sleeve jersey.
Very simple in concept, very effective on the bike
We have elevated its performance, increased your comfort and lowered its volume. The intermediate_s7 provides superb total comfort and light protection when temperatures are a bit chilly but not too cold. Ideally suited for early morning rides or when riding in rapidly changing climatic conditions, as in MTB.
The intermediate_s7 features six different textiles, 17 patterns and 14 components. Engineered following the ASSOS philosophy of cycling-specific body-mapping pattern design combined with the ASSOS AEPD know-how, it results in a high performance technical piece of body equipment. - Frontpanel: new stratagonUltra airBlock fabric. Advantages: extreme stretch, extreme low volume and advanced breathability transmission factor. - Side and rear panel made out of the new ASSOS Type.v X121 summer fabric as used on the new SS.Uno_s7. Advantage: Speed! 34% faster drying process compared to previous generation. This provides a better - operating body temperature regulation function.
- Upper arms feature a brand new, super light, fleecy type of insulation fabric.
- Nicely adhering, keeps your arms cozy and well protected and gives total freedom of movement. -
- Front of the collar now features airBlock protection.
- Full zip with flap protection on the upper section.
- Three rear pockets, of which the center one is zippered and membrane-protected to give its contents light water protection
- WristWrap: Better, more stable fit of the sleeves thanks to this new ASSOS construction feature.
- Flexible barrier function enables it to respond to your body temperature / perspiration - Extreme low volume, thin and high tech,
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeves|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeves|
|Material||The airBlock stratagonUltra fabric as used for the front panel is an exclusive R&D development product of the ASSOS textile laboratory and its network of textile engineers. It is engineered specifically for the demands of the ASSOS cycling body application and not commercially available. It represents the very latest, or shall we say next, development stage of thermo-response membrane fabrics:|
|Number of Pockets||Three rear pockets, of which the center one is zippered and membrane-protected to give its contents light water protection.|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.