Axiom Journey Uni-Fit Mk3 Rear Pannier Rack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Made from superior quality steel or aluminium, the Axiom Journey Uni-Fit Mk3 Rear Pannier is exceptionally strong, remarkably lightweight and built to last a lifetime.
It comes with two sets of feet that offer variable setback and full up/down adjustability, so it is compatible with an wide range of frame sizes and geometry types. It mount easily to a wheels quick-release skewer or via traditional eyelets.
- Hand double welded 10mm tubular 6061 T6 aluminium
- Epoxy powder coated for long-term durability
- Patent Pending Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback, and adjustable height
- Designed to fit disc-equipped bicycles, bicycles without eyelets, road bikes and traditional bicycles
- Additional 3rd rear support stay and low mount bar provides additional support for bags, and allows load to be mounted lower and further back if needed
- Dual mounting bracket options for center caliper/fender bridge mount, or traditional dual eyelet mount
- Extra-long 280mm alloy Versalock mounting arms adjust to fit all frame sizes and offer additional mounting options
- Extruded top plate is ideal for trunk bags, and helps to keep load dry
- Frame mounting bolts included
- Reflector bracket included
- Fits 26, 27, 28, 700C, 650B, 29 Inch
- Mounts to rear QR axle skewer, or to traditional eyelets
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.