Axiom Rear Fatliner Pannier Rack for Fat Bikes - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Axiom Rear Fatliner Pannier Rack for Fat Bikes is a disc compatible pannier rack designed specifically for fat bikes that centres loads closer to the rear wheel for improved stability and bike handling. The narrow profile improves the aerodynamics and greatly reduces pannier "swing" & the sweepback feet maximise heel clearance & fits dropouts that are spaced 170-190mm apart.
- Compatibility: 26"
- Weight: 982g
- Capacity: 50kg / 110lbs
- Construction: double hand-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminium
- Mounting System: sweep back feet mount to eyelets or QR skewer, caliper/fender bridge mount (for frames without eyelets) and extra long (280mm) adjustable Versalock arms (for frames with eyelets).
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.