Balance Buddy Kids Bike Handle
The Balance Buddy Kids Bike Handle attaches onto the back of the bike so that adults can provide balance and support when their children are riding for the first time.
The handle remains in a vertical position so that it doesn’t drag along the ground once the adult lets go of it and they are on their way.
- Quick and easy to fit
- Adjustable height means no bending or back ache
- Stabilise your child while they learn to ride a bike
- Perfect confidence builder
- Can be used as a training aid or a safety handle
- Fits the most popular size bike axle (3/8" or 10mm)
- Designed to fit most single speed junior bikes
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.