Basso Diamante 40th Anniversary Frameset - Red
Built to celebrate the brands 40th anniversary, the inspiration of the design for the Basso Diamante 40th Anniversary Frameset comes from the 1982 GAP model. It has been adapated to today’s trends, blending the technology of the Diamante with a truly retro look.
When Basso founder, Alcide built his first bicycle in 1977 in his father’s garage, ‘’Basso’’ was only his family name. However, he was already aware of the DNA he carried. Marino Basso, his brother, won the Road World Championships in 1972.
As time went by, Basso manufactured bicycles in steel, aluminium and carbon. Every bike that received the Basso badge kept that soul, identity and those core value that were born out of that garage in Veneto, Italy.
Only 400 frames were produced with each frame including the personal signature of Alcide Basso.
- The frame can be used with both mechanical or electronic groupsets.
- Aerodynamic shapes for maximum air penetration.
- The frame is U.C.I. approved.
- Semi-integrated front fork/frame/stem/headset.
- Headset and fork 1-1/8” to 1.5” for more rigidity.
- Monocoque frame with no aluminium
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Forks||Hi-modulus carbon fibre monocoque|
|Frame Weight||780g (Unpainted)|
|Frame||100% 1K Torayca High Modulus Carbon Fiber in T1000 and T800|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.