Basso Diamante Frameset - Limited Edition
This frameset is a special order from Basso in Italy and has an approximate delivery time of 4-6 weeks. The frameset comprises of:
- Basso Diamante frame and fork
- Basso Diamante stem - choice of length (90mm to 130mm) and angle (-11 degree or -0 degree)
- Basso Diamante seatpost
- Headset and spacers
Once you have placed an order our customer services team will be in contact to confirm your stem choice.
The Diamante utilizes Toray T1000 and T800 HI Modulus carbon fiber pre-preg. A widely used fiber in the automotive, aviation and military industries, our Toray is made even more resistant to impacts and fatigue stress through our use of specific proprietary resins.
The “monolithic” front frame section, made by the semi-integrated front fork / frame / stem / headset, provides a more aerodynamic and aggressive position, ideal for ProRacers; for those who require a less “stretched”, more raised position, a conical shaped spacer is available (comfort kit). The conical shaped spacer rests on the base of the headset and effectively raise the stem without losing the linearity of the headtube form. Additionally, a new upper fork shape has been developed to virtually stretch into the lower part of the frame allowing the steering stresses to be discharged over a wider surface and thereby facilitating manoeuvrability in challenging curves.
- 2Fit - The frame can be used with mechanical or electronic group.
Wind Shape - Aerodynamic shapes for maximum air penetration
- Blade Front - Semi-integrated front fork/frame/stem/headset for improved aerodynamics
- Comfort Kit - You can obtain a 2 cm higher handlebar position mantaining the frame’s characteristics of rigidity.
- Tapered headset - 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered fork and headset for improved rigidity
- Carbon Tech - Manufactured with with fibers oriented at 0°, 22°,45°and 3 types of woven carbon filaments: 1K, 3K and UD
- Alloy Free - Monocoque frame without aluminium reinforcement parts
*Image is for illustration purposes only. Please see specification above for confirmation of what is included.
|Basso Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|45cm||4'11" to 5'2"||150cm to 157cm|
|48cm||5'2" to 5'5"||157cm to 165cm|
|51cm||5'5" to 5'8"||165cm to 173cm|
|53cm||5'8" to 5'10"||173cm to 178cm|
|56cm||5'10" to 6'0"||178cm to 183cm|
|58cm||6'0" to 6'2"||183cm to 188cm|
|61cm||6'2" to 6'5"||188cm to 196cm|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Forks||Hi modulus carbon fibre / 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer, Italian made|
|Frame||100% hi modulus carbon fibre in T1000 and T800, Internal cable routing, Italian made|
|Headset||1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered|
|Seatpost||Microtech Quantum, Carbon fibre|
|Front Derailleur||Not included|
|Cable Routing||Internal routing|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.