Basso Diamante SV Disc Frameset
This frameset is a special order from Basso in Italy and has an approximate delivery time of 4-6 weeks. The frameset comprises of:
- Basso Diamante SV Disc frame and fork
- Basso Diamante stem - choice of length (90mm to 130mm) and angle (-11 degree or -0 degree)
- Basso Diamante seatpost
- Headset and spacers
Once you have placed an order our customer services team will be in contact to confirm your stem choice.
The Basso Diamante SV Disc Frameset is one for the aero-lovers. Its tube shapes are able to cut through the air like blades and the rear turbulence is almost non-existent.
The Diamante SV Disc is an evolution of the Diamante; a bike that is already known for its lightness, superb handling on extreme rides and fantastic downhill performance. Basso has improved the air penetration by designing new tube shapes and by making a straight blade front fork.
There’s much more to the Diamante SV than meets the eye. Further technologies employed can be seen below:
- 2Fit - The frame can be used with mechanical or electronic group.
Wind Shape - Aerodynamic shapes for maximum air penetration
- Blade Front - Semi-integrated front fork/frame/stem/headset for improved aerodynamics
- Comfort Kit - You can obtain a 2 cm higher handlebar position mantaining the frame’s characteristics of rigidity.
- Tapered headset - 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered fork and headset for improved rigidity
- Carbon Tech - Manufactured with with fibers oriented at 0°, 22°,45°and 3 types of woven carbon filaments: 1K, 3K and UD
- 3B Vibration Dampening - 3B triple point clamp and rubber gusset
- Alloy Free - Monocoque frame without aluminium reinforcement parts
*Image is for illustration purposes only. Please see specification above for confirmation of what is included.
|Basso Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|45cm||4'11" to 5'2"||150cm to 157cm|
|48cm||5'2" to 5'5"||157cm to 165cm|
|51cm||5'5" to 5'8"||165cm to 173cm|
|53cm||5'8" to 5'10"||173cm to 178cm|
|56cm||5'10" to 6'0"||178cm to 183cm|
|58cm||6'0" to 6'2"||183cm to 188cm|
|61cm||6'2" to 6'5"||188cm to 196cm|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Forks||Hi modulus carbon fibre / 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer, Disc mounts, Italian made|
|Frame||100% 3K Torayca hi modulus carbon fibre in T1000 and T800, Disc mounts, Internal cable routing, Italian made|
|Headset||1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered|
|Seatpost||Microtech Quantum, Carbon fibre|
|Front Derailleur||Not Included|
|Cable Routing||Internal routing|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.