BBB WaterFlex Over Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
BBB WaterFlex Overshoes:
- Designed to offer the best protection against the rain.
- Advanced 2mm WaterFlex material, outer polyurethane (PU) rubber with inner MicerFleece gives the highest level of water-resistance, flexibility and durability.
- 38mm wide Velcro strap allows you to use these shoe covers for (in-line) skates.
- Reflective artwork for extra visibility.
- Flap behind the zipper.
- Velcro rubber strap for a secure fit.
- All seams are covered inside with waterpoof tape.
- Two Kevlar reinforcements between sole zipper as well as on the nose.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.