Bell Draft MIPS Road Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Bell Draft MIPS Road Helmet delivers advanced features and design. The ErgoDial fit system offers no-fuss comfort and fit. The Draft offers the option of MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts. The extended in-mold polycarbonate shell guarantees top-notch quality and construction. It all adds up to a smart choice for a wide range of riders.
- Extended In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- ErgoDial fit system
- 18 large vents
- Size – 54-61cm
- Weight – 299g
- Certification – CE EN1078
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.