Bell Stratus MIPS Road Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Built with the same core design principles as the elite Bell Zephyr, the Bell Stratus MIPS Road Helmet combines lightweight aero effciency with premium comfort technologies.
The helmet shape was refined for all round road performance - ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats-and the all-new Float Fit system offers comfort and safety with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial thats easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering.
This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- VENTS: 18
- CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078
- VENTILATION: Overbrow Ventilation™
- CONSTRUCTION: Fusion In-mold Polycarbonate Shell, Lightweight Internal Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- FIT SYSTEM: Float Fit™
- OTHER TECHNOLOGIES: No-Twist Tri-Glides™, Lightweight Straps, Reflective Decals (select colours), MIPS®
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.