Bellelli B Taxi Child Bike Trailer
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Bellelli B Taxi Child Trailer
The Bellelli Bike Taxi Child Bike Trailer has a hard base and carries up to two children. With plenty of padding on the back, good harnesses and a bug and weather shield your child will be kept cozy, safe and protected whilst you ride along.
The fittings and brackets are included so once assembled you can all get out and enjoy great days together.
Please note, colour and specification may vary - the most recent deliveries of this trailer have been in red.
- Twin child bike trailer
- Hard bottomed trailer for better protection from bumps and wet conditions
- Well padded back for added comfort
- Foldable and easy to assemble, store and transport
- Will fit bikes with 26-28" sized wheels
- Universal coupler for easy attachment to your bike
- Carries two children up to a combined weight of 25.5kg
- Windproof and waterproof protecting your child from adverse weather conditions
- Bug and weather shield protects child from any creepy crawlies
- Features pockets for additional storage when riding
- 2 x 5 point harnesses to strap your children in safe and secure
- All fittings and brackets are included
- Max child height 1.1m
- Weight: 14kg
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.