Bickerton Luggage Truss
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Attach bags, baskets, and racks to the front of a Bickerton with the Bickerton Luggage Truss. Attaching cargo to the frame of a bike rather than the fork or handlebars eliminates negative effects on steering. The Luggage Truss features a KLICKfix™ quick-release connector so you can attach and detach bags at the push of a button.
Fabricated from extruded aluminium, the Luggage Truss is extremely stiff and can hold loads up to 7 kg (15 lb).
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.