The Bikehut Complete Tool Kit is a comprehensive set of tools to help you cover most bike maintenance challenges with ease. It includes the most frequently used tools such as Hex and Torx keys, through to specialist tools to deal with more advanced tasks like bottom bracket removal and chain maintenance.
Check out whats included in the list below.......
- Torx T20 key
- Torx T25 key
- Torx T30 key
- Spoke wrench
- Dust cap wrench
- Chain ring nut wrench
- Flat screwdriver 3mm
- Dual end flat and philips screwdriver
- 8mm hex key wrinch with 1/2" adaptor
- Steel reinforced tyre lever set
- Hex key set 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm
- Bottom braket wrench compatible with Shimano hollowtech II, BBR60,BB900
- Dual ended freewheel and 15mm pedal wrench
- Lock ring remover
- Cartridge Bottom braket tool
- Master link tool
- Chain rivet extractor
- 3 x cone spanners fitting 13/14/15/16/17/18mm
- Crank extractor
- Chain hook
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.