Bikehut Professional Crank Extractor
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Bikehut Professional Crank Extractor is suitable for standard square taper cranks and splined cranks, and has a long handle to give you extra leverage.
- Suitable for standard square taper cranks and splined cranks
- Forged body with precision machined extractor
- Convenient storage for both crank adaptors
- Long handle for extra leverage
Bikehut Tools come with a Lifetime Guarantee. Should a Bikehut Tool fail whilst being used for the purpose and in the manner for which it was designed, it will be inspected and replaced. Simply return the product to your nearest store.
- Misuse of the product will immediately invalidate the Lifetime Guarantee.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.