Check out the new Edge 820 from Garmin
Using the experience gained from creating GPS units for all kinds of applications, as well as from years of sponsoring pro cycling teams, Garmin have been behind some of the most desirable GPS cycle computers since their inception.
That’s why we were so excited when we heard news that there was a new Garmin bike computer on the way. The 820 is the latest in their line of Edge cycling computers, and we’ve got the low-down on exactly what you can expect to get!
So what’s new?
- 15 hour battery life (plus battery saver mode to help you go even further)
- Group Track, so you can see where your riding partners are
- Incident detection, notifying your emergency contacts in case of an accident
- Built-in maps
- Smart notifications from your phone
- Wireless uploads to Strava (and other services)
- Live Strava segment tracking
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility
- Compatibility with Varia bike lights, radar and Vision display
- Advanced performance monitoring
…and the list goes on! The new Edge 820 is Garmin’s most advanced cycling computer to date, and is the perfect partner for social riders and data geeks alike.