Burley Kazoo Tag-A-Long Bike - Blue
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Burley Kazoo Tag-A-Long Bike lets your child learn how to ride while staying safely behind you during the trip.
It adjusts easily for growing children and offers superior handling, tracking and stability with Burley’s patented aluminium ball-bearing guided hitch. The hitch mounts securely onto the Burley rear rack that is supplied with it.
- Single speed for easy pedalling
- Lightweight aluminum frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride
- Front splash guard to help keep little ones comfortable
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to provide shimmy-free performance. Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, providing superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post for comfort
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- Maximum rider weight: 39kg
- Recommended 2-1 adult weight-child weight ratio
- Product weight: 7kg
- Wheel size: 20”
- Frame material: Aluminium
- Trailercycle frame, with handlebar, seat, and wheel
- Patented Burley Trailercycle Hitch
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing trailercycle
- Safety flag
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.