Camelback Chase Bike Vest 50OZ - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Camelback Chase Bike Vest 50OZ is designed for those who want a minimal approach to carrying gear on the trails without sacrificing hydration or performance, pack lighter and ride faster with focused features. The vest features a quick access front harness and stretch overflow pockets. Stay cool and hydrated with 3-D vent mesh and the 1.5-liter Crux™ reservoir. This minimalist vest is thoughtfully engineered to take your mind off your gear so you can focus on the ride.
- 1.5L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate for better hydration
- Front Harness Pockets: Conveniently located for quick access
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom, comfortable fit and increased stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Quick Stow Compatible: Optimized to fit Quick Stow flasks in front harness pocket
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Number of Pockets||8|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.