Camelbak K.U.D.U. 12 Dry 3 Hydration Pack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The award-winning Camelbak K.U.D.U. 12 Dry 3 Hydration Pack provides gear storage and hydration with the highest CE-certified level of back protection, so every descent is covered. The narrow-gauge counterpart to the K.U.D.U. 18, this pack is built for the enduro racer looking for a lightweight combination of hydration, protection and cargo. The flexible back protector panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash and is designed to handle multiple blows.
The Impact Protector is made of flexible, lightweight foam that moves with your body, so you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. And the wider waist belt and dual sternum straps keep the pack positioned securely. With 3 litres of hydration and room for stowing body armor and a full face helmet, the KUDU can go the distance between far-flung stages in an enduro race. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and there’s a secure half-shell helmet carry for aggressive descents while wearing your full face.
We’ve also added a bike tool organizer roll that fits into a cargo space, so you can easily grab your tools and get to work. The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- External attachment points for carrying a helmet and armor
- Includes a bike tool organizer roll
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Dual adjustable sternum straps hold your pack in place over bumpy terrain
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.