Camelbak K.U.D.U. 8 Dry 3L Hydration Pack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Camelbak K.U.D.U. 8 Dry, Cherry Tom/Blue
The Camelbak K.U.D.U. 8 Dry 3L Hydration Pack is the lightest, tightest pack in the K.U.D.U. collection, but it still offers the highest level of CE-certified back protection.
With 5 litres of cargo capacity, it’s ideal for aggressive riders who want protection for shorter, less gear-intensive rides and races. After all, if you’re going to wipe out, it’s best to bring protection. Like its bigger cousins, the K.U.D.U. 8 comes with a bike tool roll, attachment points for armor and a helmet, and our best-in-class Crux reservoir. The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Impact protector back panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash
- External attachment points for carrying a helmet and armor
- Includes a bike tool organizer roll
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Dual adjustable sternum straps hold your pack in place over bumpy terrain
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.