Camelbak L.U.X.E.Womens Hydration Pack 3L
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
This pack is an all-terrain hero. The Camelbak L.U.X.E.Womens Hydration Pack carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack. The 3 litre reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools.
The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.