Camelbak Lobo Hydration Pack 3 Litre
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Camelbak Lobo Hydration Pack 3L is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling & for the days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. It has 3 litres of hydration capacity, which means it carries enough water for a substantial 3+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything.
The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. it also has a magnetic tube trap that keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.