Camelbak M.U.L.E. LR 15 3L Hydration Pack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Camelbak M.U.L.E. LR 15 3L Hydration Pack combines the storage and features of the beloved M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar design that offers more stability during aggressive downhill rides. Instead of concentrating pack weight on your shoulders, this pack shifts your load to your hips for a lower centre of gravity and more freedom of movement.
The pack is built around a brand new 3-liter Crux reservoir that delivers more water per sip, with a design that’s optimized for fast and fumble-free refills. The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Airfoil back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides and the Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing.
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.