Camelbak Palos LR 4 1.5L Hydration Waist Pack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Camelbak Palos LR4 1.5L Hydration Waist Pack is the industry’s first reservoir-based waist pack designed specifically for mountain biking. It’s the ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, the Palos keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day.
The Palos also includes a 1.5-liter reservoir, storage for keys and a phone, an integrated tool roll to keep you prepped for last-minute repairs, and overflow storage that lets you fasten soft armor to the outside of the pack. The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail, and the Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Integrated tool roll to keep your repair kit organized
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.