Camelbak Sterum Protector - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
With Camelbaks Sterum Protector you can let in the the scenery knowing you won't be in danger with sudden impact. All riders eventually take a hit, which is rather unfortunate however the Sternum Impact Protector offers extra protection against minor chest injuries. And because all good stories are best shared with friends, it also features an integrated action camera mount so you can relive the ride once you're off the trail.
This fully adjustable accessory is compatible with the CamelBak family of protection and hydration packs and constructed with the same attention to comfort and functionality as expected from the industry leader.
- Sternum CE Level II Protector: Protects chest against sudden impact and minor injuries
- Integrated Action Camera Mount: Compatible with most action camera mounts
- Perforated for Added Ventilation: Offers air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability Offers air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Fully Adjustable Chest and Shoulder Straps: Adjustable to ensure a custom fit for maximum stability and comfort
- Pack Compatible: Works in conjunction with hydration and impact protector packs
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.