Campagnolo Chorus Rear Mech - 11 Speed
In stock: Dispatched in 1-2 working days
The Campagnolo Chorus Rear Mech - 11 Speed derailleur uses a revolutionary design that delivers significant performance enhancements. Campagnolo engineers sought to create a more efficient and better performing rear derailleur and in doing so, comprehensively revised this mech to deliver.
- A carbon front plate and cage means maximum rigidity, fast actuation and reduced friction.
- The special chainring positioned inside the gear body acts on a rectangular section spring that allows the component to move along a trajectory that perfectly follows the curve of the sprockets, on both the zz-23 cassette and the new 11-29.
- Campagnolo have also made a created a completely new design for both the ionternal and external components. The new external shape enables the rear mech to move at a different angle, and the internal design keeps the chain nearer to the cassette to ensure better power transmission.
- A new system, but with the same resistance and stiffness that we've come to expect from Campagnolo's Chorus range. Using new aluminium bolts, Campagnolo is able to reduce the weight by 53% compared to steel and 22% compared to titanium and this also prolongs the component life.
- Rear derailleur fixing bolts in aluminium
- Completely new design
- Ultra-Shift™ exclusive geometry parallelogram
- Embrace Technology™
- Front plate and cage in carbon fibre
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- Not compatible with 2014 groupsets, for 2015 onwards
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|