Campagnolo Record Rear Mech - 10 Speed
The Campagnolo Record Rear Mech - 10 Speed demonstrates advanced technology and design condensed into one great looking component. The derailleur pulleys, are made from a special material allowing the entire drivetrain to run considerably quieter and the threaded parts are created in titanium to help reduce the overall weight.
- Forged aluminium bodies
- Rollers on bushings
- Rollers in special rubber
- Metal - carbon cage
- Titanium hanger
- Composite outer cage
- Weight: Short (184g)
Note for double chainset and sprocket set up to 13-26.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.