Carrera Abyss Junior Hybrid Bike - 20”
Stand out from the crowd on the Carrera Abyss Boys' Hybrid Bike, with its striking green alloy frame that will have everyone looking at you and going green with jealousy! Gear changes are smooth and easy with the Shimano shifters and with a choice of 7 gears to choose from you can really make up some speed on the flats and make light work of any hills you may encounter on your ride.
- Age Group: 7-9
- Lightweight aluminium frame makes cycling faster and easier
- 7 speed Shimano gearing for easier hill riding
- Shimano shifters for the lightest and easiest gear change
|Wheel Size||Age (Years)||Height (Inch)||Height (cm)|
|Balance||2 - 4.||2' 11" - 3' 5"||88 - 105|
|12"||3 - 5.||3' 3" - 3' 8"||98 - 112|
|14"||4 - 6.||3' 5" - 3' 10"||105 - 117|
|16" / 18"||5 - 8.||3' 8" - 4' 2"||112 - 127|
|20"||7 - 9.||3' 10" - 4' 6"||117 - 136|
|24"||8 - 11.||4' 2" - 4' 9"||127 - 145|
|Number of Gears||7|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Number of Gears||7|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Altus|
|Cassette / Freewheel||7 Speed|
|Front Brake||V Brake|
|Rear Brake||V Brake|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.