Carrera Subway Junior Hybrid Bike - 26"
The Carrera Subway Junior Hybrid Bike - 26" will help you get out and around in no time at all. Speed is no issue with its 21 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, while Shimano Revoshift front & rear Tektro V-brakes for provide smooth & efficient braking. Topped off with large 26" wheels with Kenda tyres the Subway packs all you need to hit the road!
- Age: 8 years +
- Lightweight junior fit aluminium hybrid frame for a light and easy ride
- 21 speed Shimano Revoshift gears for slick shifting
- Front & rear Tektro V-brakes for providing smooth & efficient braking
- 26" lightweight alloy wheels with fast rolling Kenda tyres
|Wheel Size||Age (Years)||Height (Inch)||Height (cm)|
|Balance||2 - 4.||2' 11" - 3' 5"||88 - 105|
|12"||3 - 5.||3' 3" - 3' 8"||98 - 112|
|14"||4 - 6.||3' 5" - 3' 10"||105 - 117|
|16" / 18"||5 - 8.||3' 8" - 4' 2"||112 - 127|
|20"||7 - 9.||3' 10" - 4' 6"||117 - 136|
|24"||8 - 11.||4' 2" - 4' 9"||127 - 145
|Number of Gears||21|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Primary Colour||Light Blue|
|Number of Gears||21|
|Forks||Hi ten steel|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano revoshift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Altus|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tourney TY500|
|Chainset||SR Suntour Triple|
|Cassette / Freewheel||7 Speed|
|Pedals||Wellgo Alloy platform 9/16"|
|Front Brake||Tektro V-brake|
|Rear Brake||Tektro V-brake|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.