Carrera Zelos Tourney Mens Road Bike - 2019
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Carrera Zelos Tourney Mens Road Bike - 2019 has a lightweight alloy frame making it ideal for cycling quickly on roads with little effort. Its 14 speed Shimano gearing allows easy and efficient transitions between hills and flat roads and its Hi-tensile steel fork give additional strength and control. Braking is safe and effective with Tektro Caliper brakes and its strong 700c double-walled rims are topped off with Kenda tyres for effective riding on all terrains.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy frame means less effort and more speed out on the roads
- Forks: Hi-ten steel fork, perfect for road cycling
- Gears: 14 speed Shimano gears, to help with speed and efficiency on flat and hilly roads
- Brakes: Tektro caliper brakes for safe and confident braking
- Wheels: Strong 700c double walled rims allied with 25mm tyres for easy rolling on all terrains
|Carrera Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|51cm||5'3" to 5'9"||160cm to 175cm|
|54cm||5'8" to 6'2"||173cm to 188cm|
|Number of Gears||14|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Number of Gears||14|
|Frame||Carrera Road Alloy|
|Gear Shifters||Shiano Tourney, 2x7|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney, 7 speed|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tourney, 31.8mm clamp|
|Chainset||Alloy crank, steel rings, 50/34t|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano TZ500, 7 speed, 14-28t|
|Chain||KMC Z51, 7 speed|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed bearing, 68X110mm|
|Pedals||Road pedals with toe straps, 9/16"|
|Brake Type||Caliper Brakes|
|Front Brake||Tektro R312|
|Rear Brake||Tektro R312|
|Hubs||Front: Black, alloy, Quick release 9x100mm Rear: Black, alloy, Quick release 10x135mm|
|Rims||Carrera Double-wall alloy|
|Handlebars||Alloy drop bar, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem||Carrera Alloy, 7 degree, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grips||Velo Cork tape|
|Headset||Semi-integrated 44mm, 1 1/18"|
|Saddle||Carrera by Velo|
|Seatpost||Carrera Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.