Beeline Smart Compass
Beeline, Charcoal Grey
The Beeline Smart Compass points you in the right direction. This navigation device simply shows you the distance and direction to ride in, so you pick your own route. The device is controlled through the free Beeline app for iOS and android allowing you to plan routes in seconds, save all of your ride history and metrics (speed, distance, time) and to share beautiful ride cards on social media. The sleek looking Beeline has also just won a DesignWeek 2017 award for best consumer product design, ahead of the Apple Watch 2, Macbook Pro & iPhone 7!
- Direct and waypoint navigation powered by the Beeline app
- 5 Functions: (navigation, speedo, clock, battery indicator, north compass)
- Can be mounted to the handlebar or stem
- 4 week battery life
- Save favourite destinations and journeys
- Share ride summaries & photos directly to social media
- Crisp outdoor display
- Water and shock resistant -IP66 - when installed in strap
- Features speedo and ride tracking
- 350mAh Li Battery, micro USB rechargeable (cable included)
- Operating system: iPhone with iOS 9.2 & above or an Android phone witb Google Play 4.4 KitKat & above. Bluetooth 4.0 capability is required
- Dimensions (approximately): 6.5cm(W) x 6.5cm (H) x 1.8cm (D)
What's in the box?
- Beeline Device
- Silicone strap/case
- Micro USB charging cable
- Beeline stickers
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.