Brooks Plump Grips
All Brooks grips are made of natural leather, the same long wearing leather used for their saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers cut from the scrap of the saddle tops. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130 mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80 mm spokes to make them even shorter.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.