Race Face A-Effect Dropper Seat Post
Introducing the Race Face A-Effect Dropper Seat Post. A budget friendly but rock solid option for riders wanting to enter the dropper market. A sealed damping system wrapped in 7075 aluminium makes for a lightweight dropper that can take the hits. Internal cable routing compatible for modern frame design and available in the two most popular drop measurements, it's easy to swap out your standard post and upgrade your ride.
- Cable actuated, hydraulic cartridge - Infinite adjust within travel.
- Return speed adjustable (150mm only).
- Same 2 bolt clamp system as Ride and Chester posts.
- Ergonomic 1x lever sold separately.
- Compatible with the Turbine universal and 1x levers.
- Standard shifter cable and housing.
- Colour: Black.
- Built For: Aggressive Trail / AM / Enduro.
- Weight: 30.9x125x385 = 540g, 31.6x150x425 = 570g (no remotes).
- Length: 385mm, 425mm.
- Travel: 125mm, 150mm.
- Head Type: Zero offset, 2 bolt micro adjust.
- Size: 30.9, 31.6, Universal.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.