Razor PowerCore E100 Electric Scooter
The UK’s top selling electric scooter gets an upgrade! Power up your ride with this high performance Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter. With increased ride time, get up to 60 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. Thanks to the Power Core in-hub motor, this model has a higher torque motor so promises better acceleration and a higher top speed . Its 16% lighter than its previous model and the Power Core E100 is virtually maintenance free with no chain tension or alignment needed.
• Power Core technology and design
• Increased ride time (60 minutes of continuous use)
• Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
• 16% lighter in weight than the E100
• Speeds up to 11 mph (18 km/h)
• Kick start
• High-torque motor
• Twist-grip acceleration control
• Hand-operated front caliper brake
• Compact size deck and frame
• Pneumatic front tyre
• Wide hub motor
• Rear wheel with rubber tread for a smoother ride and increased traction
• Spring loaded kickstand
• 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
• Max rider weight: 54 kg
• Suitable for ages 8 years +
• some assembly required
Please note that this scooter is not to be used on public highways, only on private property with the owner's consent.
|Age Group:||8-10 years|
|Approximate Weight (KG):||11kg|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||54kg|
|Maximum Speed:||10 mph|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Recharge Time:||12 hours|
|Run Time:||40 minutes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||84 x 41 x 90.70|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||No|
|Number of Gears||No|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.