Razor Power Core E100S Electric Scooter
The UK’s top selling electric scooter gets even better! Power up your ride with this high power Razor Power Core E100s Electric Scooter. With increased ride time, get up to 60 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. Thanks to the Power Core in-hub motor, this model has a higher torque motor so promises better acceleration and a higher top speed . Its 16% lighter than its previous model and the Power Core E100S is virtually maintenance free with no chain tension or alignment needed and detachable padded seat for a comfortable ride.
• Power Core technology and design
• Increased ride time (60 minutes of continuous use)
• Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
• 16% lighter in weight than the E100
• Speeds up to 11 mph (18 km/h)
• Kick start high-torque motor
• Twist-grip acceleration control
• Hand-operated front caliper brake
• Compact size deck and frame
• Pneumatic front tyre
• Wide hub motor rear wheel with rubber tread for a smoother ride and increased traction
• Spring-loaded kickstand
• 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
• Detachable padded seat for a comfortable ride
• Max rider weight: 54 kg
• Suitable for ages 8 years +
• Some assembly required
Please note that this scooter is not to be used on public highways, only on private property with the owner's consent.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||No|
|Number of Gears||No|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.