Basso Diamante SV Factory Frameset - Limited Edition
This frameset is a special order from Basso in Italy and has an approximate delivery time of 4-6 weeks. The frameset comprises of:
- Basso Diamante SV frame and fork
- Basso Diamante stem - choice of length (90mm to 130mm) and angle (-11 degree or -0 degree)
- Basso Diamante seatpost
- Headset and spacers
Once you have placed an order our customer services team will be in contact to confirm your stem choice.
‘We are proud to state that all of our frames are entirely Italian. Every process in our production takes place in house in north east Italy; from the carbon fibre lamination, to the painting of the frame and ending with the assembly of the frame into a complete bike.
With this special edition of our signature model Diamante SV we wanted to tell you more about how our carbon frames are made. The graphic enhances the thread of the fibres in specific areas of the frame. You will see for example that on the head tube area the fibres are placed in multiple
directions to contrast the torsion that is generated when applying force on the handlebar.’
The Basso Diamante SV Frameset is one for the aero-lovers. Its tube shapes are able to cut through the air like blades and the rear turbulence is almost non-existent.
The Diamante SV is an evolution of the Diamante; a bike that is already known for its lightness, superb handling on extreme rides and fantastic downhill performance. Basso has improved the air penetration by designing new tube shapes and by making a straight blade front fork.
There’s much more to the Diamante SV than meets the eye. Further technologies employed can be seen below:
- 2Fit - Compatible with either mechanical or electronic groupsets
- Wind Shape - Aerodynamic shapes for maximum air penetration
- Blade Front - Semi-integrated front fork/frame/stem/headset for improved aerodynamics
- Comfort Kit - Handlebar height position adjustable by up to 2cm whilst maintaining the frames rigid characteristics
- Tapered headset - 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered fork and headset for improved rigidity
- Carbon Tech - Manufactured with carbon fibres orientated at 0°/22°/45°, and with 3 types of woven carbon filaments: 1K, 3K and UD
- 3B Vibration Dampening - 3B triple point clamp and rubber gusset
- Alloy Free - Monocoque frame without aluminium reinforcement parts
*Image is for illustration purposes only. Please see specification above for confirmation of what is included.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Forks||Hi modulus carbon fibre / 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer, Italian made|
|Frame||100% hi modulus carbon fibre in T1000 and T800, Internal cable routing, Italian made|
|Headset||1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered|
|Seatpost||Microtech Quantum, Carbon fibre|
|Front Derailleur||Not included|
|Cable Routing||Internal routing|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.