Basso Diamante SV Disc Ultegra Di2 Mens Road Bike - 2019
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
This bike is a special order product from Basso in Italy and has an approximate delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
Once you have placed an order our customer services team will be in contact to confirm the following information:
- Chainset ratio: 50/34T or 53/39T
- Crank arm length: 170mm or 172.5mm
- Stem length/angle: 90mm to 130mm with -11 degree or -0 degree angle
- Handlebar width: 420mm, 440mm or 460mm (measured outer to outer)
Aerodynamics, acceleration, technology and design are the DNA of the Basso Diamante SV Disc Ultegra Di2 Men's Road Bike - 2019 With the introduction of disc brakes, this model has evolved, maintaining the same style and performance that have been developed by Basso bikes in the AERO project, but with the added braking power that disc brakes offer in all weather conditions.
This frame is very unique thanks to ta great attention to the details: T1000 carbon fibres, flat mount brake calipers, internal routing of both front and rear brakes, 160mm diameter rotors, 28mm tire clearance and 12mm front and rear through axles.
These are only some aspects that make Basso frames stand out from the masses. Basso’s roots and history has led them to create some of the most refined bikes in existence.
There’s much more to the Diamante SV than meets the eye, some of its features include::
- 2Fit - Compatible with either mechanical or electronic groupsets
- Wind Shape - Aerodynamic shapes for maximum air penetration
- Blade Front - Semi-integrated front fork/frame/stem/headset for improved aerodynamics
- Comfort Kit - Handlebar height position adjustable by up to 2cm whilst maintaining the frames rigid characteristics
- Tapered headset - 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered fork and headset for improved rigidity
- Carbon Tech - Manufactured with carbon fibres orientated at 0°/22°/45°, and with 3 types of woven carbon filaments: 1K, 3K and UD
- 3B Vibration Dampening - 3B triple point clamp and rubber gusset
- Alloy Free - Monocoque frame without aluminium reinforcement parts
Whether it's competing in the great northern classics, such the infamous Paris-Roubaix and La Strade Bianche or riding in your local lanes and back streets, every rider will be able to handle the conditions safe in the knowledge that the Diamante SV is fully reliable in any situation, helping to keep focus on their efforts, whatever rolls under the wheels of the bike.
*Image is for illustration purposes only. Please see specification above for confirmation of what is included.
|Basso Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|45cm||4'11" to 5'2"||150cm to 157cm|
|48cm||5'2" to 5'5"||157cm to 165cm|
|51cm||5'5" to 5'8"||165cm to 173cm|
|53cm||5'8" to 5'10"||173cm to 178cm|
|56cm||5'10" to 6'0"||178cm to 183cm|
|58cm||6'0" to 6'2"||183cm to 188cm|
|61cm||6'2" to 6'5"||188cm to 196cm
|Number of Gears||22|
|Brake Type||Disc Brakes|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Number of Gears||22|
|Brake Type||Disc Brakes|
|Frame||100% 3K Torayca hi modulus carbon fibre in T1000 and T800, Disc mounts, Internal cable routing, Italian made|
|Forks||Hi modulus carbon fibre / 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer, Disc mounts, Italian made|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 Disc, 2x11 speed|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11 speed|
|Front Mech||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 2 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34T, 170mm or 172.5mm|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28T|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra HG701|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic|
|Hubs||Microtech MCT38 Disc wheelset, Thru-axles, 24 hole|
|Rims||Microtech MCT38 Disc wheelset, Alloy, 30mm rim depth|
|Tyres||Michelin Pro4 Race|
|Handlebars||Microtech Quantum, Carbon fibre, 420/440/460mm|
|Stem||Microtech Diamante alloy, 90/100/120/130mm|
|Headset||1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered|
|Seatpost||Microtech Quantum, Carbon fibre|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.