Giro Switchblade MIPS Dirt/MTB Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Giro Switchblade MIPS Dirt/MTB Helmet is the new ASTM downhill certified full face helmet with a removable chinbar from Giro.
Everything about the Switchblade has been designed and optimized for the descent, and that’s why it’s certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with and without the chinbar. The chinbar is easy to remove—just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and remove—and it’s just as easy to reinstall.
The Switchblade MIPS features the new Roc Loc® Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace—all while keeping you cool. When the chinbar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chinbar is removed.
When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chinbar helmet that is truly built for the down.
- Removable chinbar
- P.O.V. Plus™ visor
- Spare visor with camera mount
- Hydrophilic, x -Static anti-microbial padding
- Certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with & without chinbar
- MIPS equipped
- In-mold construction
- Roc Loc ® Air DH system
- 20 vents with internal channeling
- Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation
|Type||Full Face Helmets|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Type||Full Face Helmets|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.